LittleNonchalantLittleNonchalant

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Pucked Pucked

I think the graphics need a little work but otherwise a good puzzle game.

Forgiveness Forgiveness

I really like the idea of this game but I think it would be better if you had more levels and them go into the ending.

Test Subject Blue Test Subject Blue

Spewer copycat

Most definitely a Spewer copy. I like the game but try to do something more original.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Awesome execpt...

I got 5008 on the preloader and I didn't get the metal!!!!!!!!! I REALLY DON'T WANT TO DO THAT AGAIN! I love the game though.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

This gave me goose bumps...

There's really no way I can't love this game. I was addicted at the first Alice is Dead and now I don't think I'll ever be the same. 5/5 10/10
Please create more wonderfully puzzling flash games like this!

Gray Gray

If you can't beat them, they'll never see your way

My take on this is through the riot your taking on each side to see what each color think and knowing fighting doesn't help anything. When you first try to convince people to join your cause, it's easy and you don't have problems but through the changes, it gets hard to get through to them to join your color.
When your finally gray and see both sides of the story and you empathize with both of the colors , you try to tell people your view like before but they have such closed minds that it becomes impossible. They can only see black or white, good or bad, right or wrong. They can't see the mix of color in between the black and white that connects to everyone and brings everyone together.

By the way.......I totally love these games that have a deep meaning and make you think of what's really going on in our world today. You guys have done a fantastic job! I love the art and graphics. ^-^ peace out!

Coma Coma

Love comas now lol jk

I love these types of art games. The music was amazing and the graphics were awesome. EVERYTHING IS AMAZING! A year was well worth making this because it is pure art and I'm so checking out what other games you've made. Thanks for sharing this!

Loved Loved

I totally love this!

Its a great game to play. I love games with deeper meanings to it. Make more like these pretty please!

Wayfinder: Episode One Wayfinder: Episode One

Sorry but some of the characters remind me of Avatar so it's kinda hard to like the game when you think some one is copying another person's work but it was fun.

Hyptosis responds:

Lol, sorry but some of your comments remind me of a retard, kinda hard to take a comment seriously when you think someone is an idiot.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

sooo sad

i can't believe i actually finished the game lol
it's a great game..but sooo sad :'(
i love the music too ^_^